Our strong, client-centric approach differentiates us—we strive to understand you, your business, and your aspirations. We bring our local, national and global knowledge to you so you can move forward with confidence. Contact several tax professionals near you to discuss your needs and get free estimates. Nationally, the average hourly rate nationally for a tax prep professional ranges between $150 and $450.
- Marcum’s Tax & Business Services division offers all forms of accounting and regulatory compliance services.
- Our professionals have been working with government contractors for over 40 years.
- Our bookkeeping services and accounting services are tailored to the client’s needs.
- Potential clients can contact the group for a free initial consultation.
- Once you have selected someone, ask about their service fees and confirm their availability.
- Clients also benefit from iCloud computing technology and state-of-the-art software.
Tax accounting is important in any business because it ensures that companies comply with the tax laws. A tax accountant files federal and state income tax returns and offers the company a plan to keep the company out of trouble with the state’s laws. At Heritage Accounting & Tax Services, a Fort Lauderdale accounting firm, our goal is to minimize the work and worry of our clients and maximize their tax refunds. Congress continues to make sweeping new tax rules, tax form changes and tax return choices.
Complete CPA Offers Expert Assistance in Tax Planning & Compliant On-Time Filing
The group has helped hundreds of individual, business, and nonprofit clients and specializes in IRS Resolution and Forensic Accounting, including IRS settlement negotiations and agreements. Clients also benefit from iCloud computing technology and state-of-the-art software. Ronald A Muscarella is a CPA with close to 30 years of experience, a member of the AICPA, and a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and has served as an expert witness as well. We are Pinnacle Taxx & Accounting, and we’re an accountant near Fort Lauderdale Florida, providing small business tax reduction planning, bookkeeping services, tax return preparation and CFO level guidance. Our company is known in Fort Lauderdale, FL for providing bookkeeping & accounts management along with Payroll Management. But, where we truly excel is at suggesting & implementing the best strategies to help save on your income tax.
With the combination of our experience and efficiency, clients receive a specialized tax strategy interpreting guidance through the complexity of federal tax regulations, transforming challenges into opportunities. No more mad dash to get organized bookkeeping services fort lauderdale for income tax day, or filing extensions when you fall behind. Plus, we’ll keep you in compliance with sales tax regulations in Fort Lauderdale and Florida. We will deep-dive your tax return and accounting to find opportunities to save in taxes.
Top 10 Best Bookkeeping Services Near Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Bank products and services are offered by Pathward, N.A.
All deposit accounts through Pathward are FDIC insured. If you are a Florida resident with a tax lien in New York State, we can provide the legal representation needed to get the lien released. We will immediately contact NY state and the IRS and negotiate a payment plan that works for you.
Deductible expenses may include everything from office space rent and supplies, to travel costs for business-related trips. By deducting these qualifying expenses, you can significantly lower your corporation’s tax burden. While living in different areas may not seem like it would make a big tax difference, there can actually be some surprising tax savings if you are knowledgeable.
Most Bookkeepers near Fort Lauderdale or Fort Lauderdale based bookkeeping services aren’t a fully rounded business accountant. Our combination of extensive experience across a range of industries and deep expertise in audit, tax, advisory, and consulting helps us understand our clients’ unique issues – whatever they might be. Pensacola Enrolled Agent is selling accounting and tax practice. St Johns County enrolled agent is selling a profitable accounting and tax practice. Proactive tax strategies that leverage every deduction, break, and incentive available to save you money on taxes. RSM US LLP is a limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of RSM International, a global network of independent assurance, tax, and consulting firms.
- As Fort Lauderdale, Florida’s preferred bookkeeping firm for small businesses, we do more than record numbers; we analyze and advise.
- Many firms can operate remotely or virtually, and others that typically operate face-to-face may be changing their procedures to keep up with social distancing guidelines.
- These financial statements can be used to assist clients in obtaining financing, comply with loan covenants, or to provide data for tax planning and forecasting.
- For example, it can help reduce the chance of you making a mistake that could land you in trouble with the IRS.
- We’ll work throughout the year to find every opportunity to reduce your taxes, while keeping you compliant & avoiding audits.
- A tax accountant files federal and state income tax returns and offers the company a plan to keep the company out of trouble with the state’s laws.
- By adhering to these tips, you can maximize your savings at tax time and enjoy a stress free filing season.